Monday 21 November 2011

A Flower Fairy card arrived at its destination and the winner is...

I made this Flower Fairy card some time ago for Karen D., a sea glass friend in the States who loves Flower Fairies like I do. I used printed papers with Flower Fairies that my friend Cathy from England had sent me a long long time ago.
And that's the end result. Karen received the card so I can show you now.

It has a 3-D effect.

 As you have noticed only three people commented on my giveaway so I only chose among those three and the winner is ....Pesky Cat Designs! Congratulations!
Please contact me with your address details so that I can post your ornament!Thank you all three for taking part!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Ariadne. Congrats to the winner.

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Yippee! I am so excited to receive my ornament!!
Thanks so much Ariadne!

And the 3d card you made is beautiful!

Seamaiden said...

Congratulations Pesky Cat Designs!
I love the Flower Fairy card, Ariadne - it was so sweet of you to make this for our lovely Karen!!