Thursday 12 January 2012

Two days with my Godson...

My Godson asked me to spend some time with me at my place as his Christmas gift and I couldn't resist him.
We spent two lovely days together doing things.
We went for a walk looking at the lit Christmas trees of the city like this one in the water.



We went to the movies and watched Puss in Boots in 3D  with pop corn of course!

The next day we went to Santa's Village inside the city Trade Fair.
We walked all around. I loved looking at all those little houses.

 But it was very very cold and dark!
 We went up the Funfair rides. I hope you don't get dizzy!





We then made crafts at various workshops.
 And saw a Christmas exhibition....
Finally we watched a magician and his tricks.
That evening we took my Godson back to his house and we also enjoyed a shadow puppet performance by him.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Time with children is so special. before you know it they are grown up and do not want to spend time with anyone except their friends.

Carole said...

I'm sure he will remember that day for many years to come.

hugs
Carole