Wednesday 11 January 2012

What the mail brought....

December brought so much beautiful mail...I am so lucky!
So here is some more...
a lovely card and  porcelain leaves along with great tea from dear Paula of otchipotchi.
A lovely teatowel that I purchased from bookhou and the talented Arounna...
Great cross stitch magazines and a kit from my friend Brigitte in France.
Thank you everyone for your gifts and Christmas mail!
Although I have posted lots of mail (parcels letters and cards) before Christmas I still have to mail some more so please be patient with me!
I am glad though that one by one I receive notes that my mail has arrived all around the world.

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely goodies.

Unknown said...

Hope the cross stitch will keep you busy all summer!!

paula said...

enjoy dear Ariadne ... thank you!
have a beautiful week ... hugs!*