Sunday 18 March 2012

What a week!

At times weeks pass when nothing really happens.
But this week was totally different.
After a long rainy cold Winter Spring came with a sunny week filled with all kinds of emotions.
At first it was happiness and satisfaction at the Pensioner Teacher Performance and half-day trip to Kilkis.



Then it was unbelievable sadness hearing the death of a dear friend.


And then it was a long weekend filled with all kinds of various feelings.
On Friday I accompanied my mum to the funeral of our dear friend.
On Saturday we spent some lovely time with my sister-in-law talking and sipping coffee. The views of the sea at the sea front cafe were wonderful! After so many months a coffee outing with sea and sun!



And on Sunday it was the exhilaration of the last performance of our play "Koutornithia". The theatre was filled with people standing everywhere and little children sitting even on the stage! The reaction of the audience to the play was fascnating!
I am totally tired but deep inside me I feel so satisfied with what we managed to do!

2 comments:

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Oh, Ariadne, I'm so sad to hear about your loss.
On a lighter note, you seem to be enjoying your acting (on stage) so much ! Wishing I could see you !!
oxox take care

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hello my friend,
I can empathize with your mixed feelings of deep loss and joyful living. The ups and downs of life touch us all...no matter where we live. So sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Take care, Laura :)