Thursday 18 October 2012

Life is hard and tragic.

Today is another strike day but it was too difficult for me to go on strike again or else I won't be able to pay my bills.
Anyway  things are happening...some fortunate and some very unfortunate.
I won't talk about each and every one of them as blogland tends to be too open a space for some of them.
For the time being I will only say my heart goes out to the colleague whose 22-year-old son got killed in a car accident yesterday. Only two weeks ago this colleague was celebrating along with us at a mutual friend's son's wedding!
Isn't life hard and tragic?





 (Photos taken at night from my balcony, I was playing with my camera!)

2 comments:

Dream on the wave said...

Oh Ariadne! That really is tragic. There are no words to describe this kind of grief. I am so sorry for your collegue and her family.

prpltrtl946 said...

I am so sorry to hear of this loss!! And sad that I am so far behind that I couldn't send comfort right away!!
I am sending warm thoughts your way!! 8*)