Thursday 11 April 2013

What the mail brought

Well that was the whole pack and I have already shown you some of these...


...like the birthday card and cross stitch magazines from Brigitte in France....
...the letter and birthday card from Maria Jose in the Acores....
What I didn't show you is the parcel with lovely card and handmade gifts I received from Joanne
aka Nini makes in return for some sea glass I sent her.
Thank you I loved everything!
Spoonful I had shown you, you can read about it  here. And you can order it here.Thanks once again Anthea!
And here is a puchase of a lovely ornament which was on sale from this shop on etsy.Isn't the detail fantastic?
Irene in Italy makes great things!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have received amazing treasures! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome and lots of happiness, yay!!!!!

Anastasia said...

yayy for 'happy mail' - I love coming home to mail too ...no bills though haha