Monday 10 June 2013

The last time Frieda was here....


She played with Barca...
She came and watched hubby performing a shadow puppet performance-Karaghiozis at our friend's school Koperti....
 Such a beautiful school...





 Then we walked to the city centre....passing this park and this little train that reminded me of my childhood...
 And we visited the Antique market....
this I would have bought if I had the 300 euros they were asking!It is all embroidery!

And I loved all those cross stitched pieces....
 and the blue glass once more....
 Frieda found this plate from Skiathos, her island....
 and I found this framed print with two children mending fishing nets and bought it for 5 euros (I had it fixed at my framer's later and it will go to the beach house). I also found the original framer due to a stamp at the back and he said it was made in the beginning of the 70's!
I loved this glass figurine.
And the Czech puppets...
and the old school maps...
 And this Venetian glass jug was marvellous!Also very expensive...
 This reminded me of my dad's flash light!

 And this of my grandpa!
Here is what else I bought on that day!There was a one euro table so I could not pass some lovely things!
 This French dish for snacks.
 This Hutchenreuther porcelain sugar jar.
 This lovely little vase that has no marks so I don't know what it is.
 This Delft little ashtray shoe from the Netherlands.
 This Murano type ashtray with lovely orange red colous.
 And some pearls and charms for my jewerly course.
It was great spending time with Frieda once more!Hope we will meet again soon!

3 comments:

Annuk said...

So many beautiful impressions, colors, textures and memories! A lovely post, thanks for sharing!

butterfly said...

Great photos again .

Unknown said...

You are lucky to have Freida visiting often...