Monday 1 July 2013

Happy Summer!

I hope you will have a great summer!
Ours is bound to be really hot due to the continuous financial and political crisis, the unemployment and the many problems people are facing in Greece!
Still the blue sea, the open skies, the sun and nature are ours to seek, feel and dream with! For better days!
I won't be blogging much during summer!
I will hopefully swim a lot to get my strength and rhythm back...
... and I will definitely read books!

Here are the 20 books I managed to save all through winter from bazaars, exchanges and second hand bookstores.
I will take lots of pictures to fill lots of blogposts in Autumn!
I hope also to do some cross stitch as Barca didn't allow it in winter. I will add some more felted stones to my collection (whether they will be sold or not!)
Hopefully we will play a lot with Barca!(Here at her first swim!)
And meet friends and relatives!(If people are fortunate enough to have money to spend on travelling!)
Of course I will be spending hours sea glassing!And here I leave you with a picture of what I will probably be looking for all summer!I miss the U!Or something matching!
Have a great summer!

13 comments:

Annuk said...

Happy Summer, Ariadne!!!!!
Enjoy your adorable Barca, your wonderful beaches and sea and blue sky, and all those great books awaiting you! :)
xo

butterfly said...

Happy dreaming and reading friend.

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays , Ariadne! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your summer ariadne!

helen said...

Great summer time activities you have lined up!

♥ Isabela ♥ said...

Hi Ariadna,

Thanks for your visit and comment.

(I’m listening the song that you suggest in the other post and it sounds really good; I’ve never listen it before!)

I wish you a good summer too, with a lot of time for reading, creating (so nice stones!), playing with your beautiful dog and enjoying of your loved ones.

Dream on the wave said...

Have a great summer, Ariadne. Enjoy!
love, Frieda

devonseaglass said...

I know it's too late but you must read 'Midwinter Blood' by Marcus Sedgewick. http://waplteens.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/book-review-midwinter-blood-by-marcus.html

Kaisievic said...

Hi Ariadne, it sounds like a perfect summer. Have fun finding new sea glass pieces.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ariadne,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your stones are so bright and cheery! Love the idea of using sea glass. Also enjoyed seeing bits of your life in beautiful Greece.

Anonymous said...

those decorated stones are incredible, Ariadne!
love them all!
enjoy the summer, I'm sure you'll gulp down that pile of books in no time! :D
happy xxx and give Barca an enormous hug,
chiara

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying some lovely time off and that the weather isn't too hot this summer for you.
Look forward to seeing you again when you're back!
x

Bernadett said...

Lovely photos.:)
I am looking forward to read your blog posts.:)

Greetings.:)