Wednesday 1 April 2015

Reading Challenge 2015-March

You can read all about So little sleeping and so much reading 2015 challenge in this blog post.
In March I only managed to finish one book and I am half way the next one which is rather big and will go in the next month.
So my ninth book for the challenge was a detective story.
It is my favourite Ruth Rendell's Obsession.
This book I gave to the exchange at the coffee meeting of So little sleeping and so much reading. It was a good read if you like Ruth Rendell and detective stories.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done.

ΑΧΤΙΔΑ said...

Κι εγώ χάρηκα που τα είπαμε φίλη μου μικρή, ξέρω σίγουρα ότι θα ξαναειδωθούμε!

Decor Asylum said...

Μου αρέσουν τα αστυνομικά μυθιστορήματα κι έχω αρχίσει να ξεμένω από βιβλία, οπότε το κρατώ στα υπόψιν! Την καλημέρα μου Αριάδνη :)

Rhona said...

It's always good to read! Good luck with the challenge.

Marie-Anne said...

I can read almost anything...and I really like detective stories!!!!
Have a happy April, dear Ariadne!!