Thursday 14 May 2015

FFM (Flea and Flower Market)

There is a lesson in one of the English books at school that talks about FFM (Fresh Food Market). I thought of using it for my title today but my FFM stands for Flea and Flower Markets because that's where I went this Sunday morning!
First the Flea Market.
I adored that blue vase. But for 60 euros I couldn't buy it.




 I also liked that little green glass tray.
 Those drawers would hold my seaglass in a fantastic way but I have no space for them.





 I loved that little girl reading from a paper figurine.
 I loved that little blue painted jar.



 I loved that vintage beaded purse.

 That was the only cheap thing I was tempted to buy.

 And in the end I bought nothing!
 Then we went to the Flower Market.




 I loved this.




 I bought this dark pink daisy.


And my son brought me a rose since it was Mother's Day. I loved it that he remembered it!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

τι ομορφες φωτογραφίες!!! δεν ξέρεις τι να διαλέξεις!!!! Ειδικά η μικρή κούνια πολύ ιδιαίτερη!!!!

kathyinozarks said...

some awesome things there at the flea market-the cabinet with all the drawers would be really nice to have.
Beautiful rose

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I spotted a French Obernay plate!

Ο κόσμος της Ράνιας said...

Τι φανταστικό παζάρι .... το στοιχείο μου τα παλαιά αντικείμενα !!Φοντανιέρες και μπουκάλια λικέρ είναι μία από τις συλλογές μου και τη στρογγυλή με το λουλουδάκι την έχω κι εγώ !!Πανέμορφες και οι φωτογραφίες των λουλουδιών !!! Να είσαι καλά μας ομόρφυνες τη βραδιά !!!!

Vickie said...

Oh! I saw things I may have bought at the flea market. I love your choice of daisies.

zina said...

κουτι φυτινης??? επαθα πλακα τωρα!!! μικροι θυσαυροι στο παζαρι!!!! τυχερη Αριαδνη!

Decor Asylum said...

Λατρεύω τις υπαίθριες αγορές αλλά δυστυχώς εδώ που ζω τώρα δεν έχουν :( Μπορείς να βρεις υπέροχα πράγματα. Χάζεψα πολλά αντικείμενα με τις φωτογραφίες σου Αριάδνη!

Υ.Γ. Το βάζο, όντως πολύ ακριβό!!!

Thalia Tzellou said...

Πόσο μου αρέσουν αυτά τα παζάρια με τους μικρούς θησαυρούς που μπορείς να ανακαλύψεις!! Υπέροχες οι φωτογραφίες των λουλουδιών!!