Saturday 16 April 2016

A gift for a baby

 That was back in January but I am so far behind in my blogging that I decided to start writing short blogposts again almost every day to cover everything that has happened and I haven't blogged about.
So here  is something I made for my friend Sarah's baby. It's an owl made of felt which doubles as a ringing toy.


I also stitched this for the baby.
Here's a photo from Sarah's blog with all my little gifts.
And then I made another owl for my friend Juliana who loves owls.

8 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Lovely little owls!!!
I am sure your friends appreciated them very much!
I wish you a nice Sunday, dear Ariadne!!

Ο κόσμος της Ράνιας said...

Πολύ όμορφα τα δώρα σου !! Μπράβο .. γεια στα χέρια σου !!!
Καλή Κυριακή !!!

dimitrART said...

Τι γλυκιες που είναι οι κουκουβάγιες!Και το κέντημα πανέμορφο και αγαπημένο ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable!

Brigitte said...

These are such sweet baby gifts.

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet baby gifts!
Love the stitching too.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Thanks again, Ariadne! :D

Frances said...

Very sweet baby gifts!
The little owls look so soft and cute!