Tuesday 26 April 2016

One more charity workshop

This Sunday Anna of In My Closet organized one more charity workshop.
In fact it was three workshops, a marathon of creativity and happiness.
All those who had applied for a place in the workshops gathered at Koumbi Coffee and Crafts cafe (the cafe I talked about in my previous blogpost).
The first workshop was to make brooches with lace and ribbon.
The second workshop was to make little pots with buttons and wire.

And the third workshop was to make little wreaths with floss and fabric flowers.
I took part in the second and third workshops.
Anna of In My Closet and Christina of Christie's Trees and more showed us how to make everything.
Yfansi, generously gave all the materials for the workshop and also gifted each participant with a bag filled with lace,buttons and zips.
Anthi of Koumbi served delicious coffee and drinks.
I made four little pots of buttons
two brooches

and then I made a wreath.You can learn how to make the wreath in Anna's blogpost here.
In fact my wreath also appeared on television too. Anna was invited at the local TV station ERT3 on Thursday 28th April 2016 to present some handicrafts. 
 Here's the reporter holding my wreath!I am so proud! You can watch Anna here.
 In the end all creations were put on the table and are being sold for 2 and 3 euros. 

Of course I had to buy some as they are lovely and all the proceeds go to the charity
We all had a great time and really enjoyed spending time on the charity workshop.
In the end I had a surprise too!
Angeliki of Poco Loco and Poco Locini gifted me with this lovely wreath made with strips of fabric. I wanted to buy one wreath like this from the Merimna Bazaar but they were all sold so Angeliki kindly made me one!Thanks so much sweetie!

5 comments:

Ο κόσμος της Ράνιας said...

Τι όμορφες δημιουργίες !!!! Μπράβο σε όλες σας !!!!
Και το στεφάνι πανέμορφο !!!!!

alekacraftaholic said...

Ό,τι είναι για καλό σκοπό είναι πάντα πανέμορφο γιατί πηγάζει από αγάπη.Μπράβο, Αριάδνη!

nikol said...

Αυτές οι συναντήσεις σας και η ομαδική δουλειά μου αρέσει πολύ Αριάδνη μου !!! Μακάρι να συντονίσουμε και εμείς εδώ στην Αθήνα κάτι τέτοιο !! Και βέβαια ο σκοπός είναι η χαρά της δημιουργίας !!!
Τα φιλιά μου

Mii Stitch said...

Looks like you had a great time at the workshops!

Brigitte said...

It must have been so much fun to gather with friends and create all these lovely things.